Thursday, July 06, 2006

Up and Away!


Well, guys, things are going to go a little more slower than anticipated, as I have got some buddies, picked up, booked a flight, and en route to Europe to watch the final World Cup match, right in the heart of the action. I will update, and even upload some nice pics of the action, but it will be a little tougher than if I was back at home, naturally.

Bear with, and al lwill be good!

I am actually looking at the markets for the first time, while waiting in the Toronto airport. I am still a firm bull-liever, and I think we are still in rally mode, despite oil, despite N. Korea. The reason? Earnings season. But I'm just taking a look at the Starbucks, and they just announced a less than impressive earnings.

Is this a foreshadow of what is to come? Maybe . But I think the reason why this rally will continue is a means of bargain hunting, as people feel current levels are a way to make up what was lost in May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home