Monday, July 03, 2006

Do I have your Attention??

Well, ladies and gentlemen: we are finally going to do something here.

Let me tell you a little bit of what's going on. I am personally in the middle of writing my first book, that will be distributed online. It will focus on making money in the stock market, and a strategy that I, personally, use on a very regular basis.

I want to start putting up excerpts and the goods on the blog. And when I get to a level where I feel that this will be allowable, I am sure you will be the first to read it. That and all the legal mumbo-jumbo about copyright and all that doo-dah.

So, with this new step being taken, I want to start making this blog into something. I want a direction, a focus, and some study topics which can lead to discussion.

Now, if you are a regular reader, you will notice that the blog gets updated about once every 2-3 days. I am going to keep that update schedule the same. However, each post will have a certain appeal, a subject. Here's what I am thinking:

(1) Technical Analysis - I'm going to put up some TA (haha, yeah, some of that).
(2) Hot topic - what is some juicy news happening in the market?
(3) Good reads - I read A LOT of websites, and books, and this will be like a Stockshaker Book Club, where it can be open to discussion about good reads.
(4) Lesson of the Day - A good trader needs good lessons. This is where I can pull out my philosophical lessons, and pass them on.
(5) REPEAT!!

If there are some more areas that develop once this schedule gets underway, yes it will be put into rotation.

how's that sound?

This is all in preparation as we start getting more readers to the blog/site. It should have a purpose anyways, a reason to come back, no?

So pay attention, class is about to start!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home