Monday, May 15, 2006

Calm before the storm?

So here we are. Down two hundred points later, and we see a small little bounce on the green side. What do we make of this? I can tell you this - all the major financial websites are all geared up into thinking of a comeback.

But is it?

I ain't no fortune teller, but I can tell you this much, right now, we are in some much needed consolidation period.

But to call for a bear market? Maybe thats getting ahead of ourselves a little bit.

If there is one thing I can tell you from MANY MANY mistakes, is, don't get ahead of yourselves. Right now, I agree, maybe bearish, but on what basis can someone say, "Oh, I think we are due for a 15% correction in teh Nasdaq, or ..." WHAT? No. Thats how you lose money - because you put your head into thinking a certain way, and when things don't go your way, you're too stubborn to change.

Its a risky play. The best play, is to play for the NOW, not the FUTURE.

Calm before the storm? I see some rain, and clouds. But a storm? We'll wait and see - but I'll be ready to shut the windows.

Don't cry bear, it could be false.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

googoo

7:49 AM  
Blogger stockshaker said...

tester

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home